Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today was the first day in over a week I haven’t ridden the RTD Light-rail into work and biked. It was weird making it to work in 20 minutes in my car, I feel like a slacker. Don’t fear though, I will be hitting the gym over my lunch break, so all is not lost!

Last night, I went to a small group bible study. It was really interesting. I have never really gone to anything like that without knowing anyone in the group. I walked into the person’s house and literally knew no one. I think it was good for me to step out of my comfort zone and meet some different kind of people. The study is going through the book of Matthew and discussing it. We did chapters 1-2 last night, so it was nice joining the group as they were starting a new book.

I have to say, this new healthy lifestyle feels really really good!

2 comments:

hope in the sky said...

I've totally subscribed to your blog.

-tim

Josh Mickelson said...

atta boy!