Monday, August 06, 2007

Eat Your Heart Out, Paris

As I was lying in bed last night, I was tossing and turning. My thoughts were racing through my head like a chase scene in James Bond. The feeling of discontent was sinking and sinking in my skin. I think the time has finally come to “detoxify” myself in the spiritual, relational, and physical sense. I feel like I constantly stuff my self with the un-needed. Like a Thanksgiving turkey, I’m bursting at the seems with no direction. I feel like in many ways, I have lost sight of my goals, so it’s time to strip back and gain focus.

4 comments:

Grape Jelly said...

What's this about stripping? Why the need? Perhaps I shall write you a myspace comment. A-hooo! But stripping could be okay; just remember not to do it on a first date in a stranger's bed. My only advice.

The Hosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hosh said...

like grape up here, all I read in your post is that you would be stripping. when and where and how much are tickets?

seriously though, I hear you! we are the ultimate consumers. it is obnoxious and unhealthy

Josh Mickelson said...

I will performing at "Pt's" on Saturday, $5 entry fee