Friday, August 17, 2007

...

I am almost done with my first week of healthy living! I have been eating all natural, healthy foods. I have also been biking into work on my new fixed gear bicycle that I got off craigslist for $75! (see picture below). Next week, I am going to start working out in our company gym over lunch breaks. It feels really good being healthy. I am not even looking at it as a “diet”, it’s just the new me. I am excited to start going up into the mountains and hiking more.

I have felt really quiet and reserved lately for some reason. I am not sure why. I have been perfectly happy and content, just not as “out there” as I usually am for some reason. I am completely fine with this.

I think Mark, Hoshi and I are hanging tonight. Ruckus will ensue.

3 comments:

The Hosh said...

I suck because I missed/didn't create the ruckus

I owe the world an apology.

Mark Thomas said...

You also suck for ignoring my calls that night. Bad form.

Josh Mickelson said...

I hope hoshi enjoyed my text i sent him via mark's cell.