Thursday, February 22, 2007

I call you back to the place beside me.

So I have been getting all caught up on the “Lost” dvds. I just finished season 1 last night, and let me tell you, I am super excited to start on season 2. I will say that the cliffhangers get a bit annoying, but it’s a great story line that has kept me entertained through the whole thing.

Reality is really starting to set in about that fact that my close friends Olivia and Josiah are moving in a few days. I am seriously going to miss them. At the same time, I am excited about their future, and truthfully, it gives me hope for my own. Some day, I will be with the one I love and pursuing my life’s dream!

Mark, Sean and I started a new song last night. I really like our initial progression. I think we need to figure out a more structured way of writing, so we can get these parts together, but I am super excited about our start. I must admit, my head was not in the game last night. I drank an Old Guardian from Stone Brewery on an empty stomach and it went to my head a bit…haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't have 3 electric guitar players in one room together. the temptation to just start making stupid noises is too great.