Thursday, February 15, 2007

God is Love and Love is Real

This week has been interesting. I have been really sick the past couple of days, which is no fun. Not only does the physical part of being sick suck, but sitting around the house and doing nothing for 2 days straight really wears on me mentally as well. I came into work today, even though I am still not 100%, but hopefully I get through this soon. I watched the following movies over the past 3 days:

The Departed

Black Dahlia
Crank
Shawsank Redemption
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Silence of the Lambs
Jesus Camp (again)

In other news, my friends Chris and Thomas are in town from L.A., so I will be hanging with them all weekend. Good times will be had by all!

I hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day. I know a lot of people like to hate on this holiday, but I think it’s a good excuse to let your loved ones know how you feel about them.

No comments: