Friday, February 09, 2007

All of the people come and go, never really lived.

I think God has really pressed on my heart lately to start finding happiness in Him, and not my circumstance. I get so caught up in think about my next move, that I forget to enjoy life and the beauty that surrounds me. It’s easy to find discontent when you’re looking in the wrong places. With that said I think my “next step” is getting closer to God and finding contentment in Him. I don’t think I would make a very big imprint on the world (whether it be in music, missions, etc.) if I can’t find happiness solely in Jesus.

I really think God offers us true independence through walking in His love. We can make it through any hard time, or transition by simply finding joy in Him. It’s a pretty incredible thing when you think about it.

No comments: