Monday, January 07, 2008

On Saturday night, I went to “The Boulder Church” with my friend’s Brandon and Chad. It was a really cool experience. The church is more of a bible study or conversational format. It was approximately 15 adults in various walks of their lives talking about God and trying to figure out how He relates to our lives. It was very refreshing, and the dialog was completely open.

The subject of the night was “Is God Fair?”. My immediate reaction, as was most, was of course He is. We began to dissect what the word “fair” meant, and in what context (eternal, on earth, etc). It was a really interesting conversation, and there are some brilliant minds in that group. For the most part, I just sat back and listened.

6 comments:

1or2thoughts said...

A little wisdom: next time change the last sentence to "and while there are some brilliant minds in that group, for the most part, I just sat back and listened."

Brilliance needs no subtleties.

Josh Mickelson said...

...

1or2thoughts said...

Clever!

Josh Mickelson said...

haha, I know! I AM clever.

Mark Thomas said...

Hey, everyone, let's keep this sophisticated.

1or2thoughts said...

Clever nothing. Some might even say brilliant.

LOL