Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I Don't Feel Any Different

I have to say it was a great holiday break. I drove back to Wisconsin with my friends Zack and Lauren. I spent Christmas week with my parents and my brother, Jon. We had a really relaxing week and I got some very needed quality time with all of them. I also got to see some old friends from the dairy state as well. We didn’t hit any weather going there or back which was great.

For New Years, I spent the evening with some of my closest friends in the world. We had a really lovely evening of just hanging out and enjoying each other. Oh….and a lot of Guitar Hero III! Haha.

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks:
































1 comment:

The Hosh said...

you are a very pretty man! thanks for ringing in New Year's as my date!