Monday, November 20, 2006

What will my soundtrack be for this period?

So I started a diet exactly 7 days ago, and I have already lost 11 pounds. I am so insanely impressed. Results are the best motivation ever to keep going. I haven’t been “thin” since I was about 9 years old, so this is a huge thing for me. Hopefully I get down to the point I want to.

I have been super inspired by the band lately. Right now, it truly feels like we are weightless and limitless. I feel like we can dream as elaborate or as basic as we want. It’s so easy to get boxed into a niche. Sometimes we all need jolts to realign our dreams and actions. We have started experimenting with more electronic drums and patterns and it’s forcing us to think outside the box. So far, we have two great song starts.

Big things to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.