Thursday, November 02, 2006

Getting Feeling Back

Well I guess it’s over. We had our last show as Young America / Strikethurman on Wednesday with the lovely Skillet. I feel at peace about it. I think we are going to do something new and fresh in the months to come. I really look forward to gaining a new center in the band, new inspiration, and new sounds. It’s time to really dig in and build something beautiful that we can be inspired from twenty years later.

It’s been weird getting out of my normal Sunday mindset. In the past, I was used to getting up at 6am, getting to church at 7am to set everything up, doing the service, eating some lunch and doing another evening service. Now that the church is over I feel totally different on Sundays. I started working out again, and I came to the conclusion that I can work out on Sunday mornings now before church. So weird….

No comments: