Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have 4 days left in my initial training here in Seattle. It has been a great experience so far, but I am very excited to sleep in my own bed and see my friends that I miss so much!

So I have been hanging out with my friend, Abbey over the past two weekends. She is a super nice girl and it’s been great to have someone familiar to hang with in this big city. She is really good at engaging my mind when we talk and making me think about things. The other night we made a fort and watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Anyway, if you are reading this, thanks for being a friend!

Abbey had a dream that consisted of her nailing herself into a coffin and sending it off to sea so that she could show her grandmother how to die. How song/poem-worthy is that!? I wish I had cool dreams.

Anyway, I will be seeing my friends this weekend so plan some Josh-time!

2 comments:

Mark Thomas said...

!!!

Grape Jelly said...

I'm glad you had a good time, Jersh. I mailed your space stuff today.

-- ABBY (check the spelling, yo)