Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Constant Rotation Called Life.

Wow. What a crazy past 2 weeks. Change, change, change. I am trying to figure out if I am just numb to it all or coping. The later of the two is becoming more probable. This, in my opinion, is a very good thing. The future is quite uncertain, but I am really excited about it. I love the fact that I can technically do anything I want. Maybe that is a selfish viewpoint, but it doesn’t really change the way I feel.

Anyhoo, my church just had its last service ever on Sunday. (I found out about it 4 days prior!). I guess I am kind of in shock still. I will be attending Jubilee on Sunday. I really enjoy Leech`s preaching. Hopefully I find a new community to call home soon.

Tonight=Bottle of Wine, Cigar, and possibly a movie.

No comments: